If you would like to volunteer with us please get in touch. We have volunteering opportunities with sorting, loading containers, collecting items, or supporting our work at events.
We also have opportunities to become a permanent donation point or to run a one off collection.
If you think you have the passion to make a difference contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for extra support with donation points and sorting space. If you can help and would like to be involved and become one of our long-term supporters please get in touch via email or Facebook
Items are donated from general public and organisations and dropped to specified donation points. These items are either sorted, boxed or placed in clear bags at the donation point, or will be collected and taken to storage where items are sorted at a later date.
- Each clothing bag or box must be labelled male/female/children, size and item.
- Food items are categorised, boxed and labelled.
- Toiletries are boxed and labelled; individual toiletry packs can also be made and placed in clear bags (toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo and shaving essentials)
- Baby items are categorised, boxed and labelled, clothes can be placed in clear plastic bags and labelled.
Clothing must be clean and in good condition, toiletries new and unopened, baby essential items must be new. Only new socks and underwear to be donated.
Hold a one off collection event in your area; we will provide you with all the posters, information and if required collect the boxed and sorted items from you.
- Event can run for 2 – 6 hours
- Items get dropped by general public/organisations to a designated collection point.
- Items can be sorted, boxed and labelled on day – choice is up to organiser.
- Sorting format will follow the donation point format above.
Fundraisers can include:
- Music gig
- Car Boot Sale
- Coffee Morning
- Tea Dance
- Vintage Fair
- Raffle or Auction
- Arts and Crafts stall
- Sponsored walks or run
- Guest Speaker
- Pet Show
- Quiz Night
- Welly Throwing
- Boat Race
- Board Games evening
If you would like to hold a fundraiser or have a collection pot or bucket in your organisation or premises please get in touch via email@example.com